- The U.S.S. Lantree NCC-1837 was a 23rd century Federation Miranda-class starship operated by Starfleet.
- The starship was commanded by Captain L. Isao Telaka with 26 healthy crewmembers, assigned to Sector Gamma 7.
- The Enterprise-D later found the Lantree adrift in space after answering its distress call to find that the whole crew fell victim to a mysterious aging disease.
- It became clear that the disease was in fact highly contagious and couldn’t be cured, which resulted in the destruction of the U.S.S. Lantree to prevent further transmission.
- In the accompanying magazine, we detail the design specifications and exclusive concept designs, plus explore the ship on screen.