- The starship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 is back! The new Enterprise on Star Trek: Discovery is, in theory, the old U.S.S. Enterprise from the old Seventies technical manuals.
- Though its new design doesn’t alter the old ship as much as perhaps the J.J. Abrams films did, it still has some modern flourishes.
- The designs sit somewhere between the classic feature film version of the Enterprise, the Sixties ship, and the blue-color aesthetic of Discovery has established.
- This XL Edition of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 has been carefully re-created in die-cast, high-quality ABS materials measuring approximately 10 inches long and it comes with a special collector’s stand so that you can display it the way you want.
- Inside the accompanying exclusive collector’s magazine, find out about the making of Star Trek: Discovery and filming the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.